Friday, November 9, 2012

This is it....


It's the eve of the marathon and I am definitely ready to race.  Maybe not ready in the sense that I've done enough training, long runs, etc., etc., but ready in sense that I want to finally get out there and see how far I can push my body. 

As I mentioned before, this will be my first marathon.  So naturally I've been thinking A LOT about my goals going into the race and whether I've set the bar too low/high.  There is a bit of the unknown and that's what scares me.  At the same time, the unknown excites me.  It's those new things you do in life that challenge you and make you a better version of yourself. 

One thing is for certain, I am going to wake up tomorrow and bust my ass trying to get that 3:05 Boston qualfying time.

Get Pumped Up!!



    


No comments:

Post a Comment