Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The "List"

So THE RACE is almost here.  I've been getting some last minute supplies together for race day and have started checking items off my "list". 

Races are stresssful enough.  So do the easy things like thinking of everything you might need a few weeks out from the race.  I recommend even creating a list that you can add things to as you think of them.  Go through every aspect of the race in your mind starting from the night before and think of anything you might need.  Save this list on your computer and refine it as you go along.  Soon you will have a great tool that will make preparing for races very easy. 

I have a list for triathlon that I've added to over the years and use all the time.  It contains everything I think I might need at a race.  To be honest, most times I don't even bring half the stuff on the list, but its always good to think about.    

At the end of the day it's one less thing I have on my plate as I start to mentally prepare for the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment