Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Where I've been...

It has been a busy yet fun season thus far.  I have raced a couple of 70.3s, a hand-full of local running races and some sprint and olympic distance triathlons.  Overall it has been a pretty successful season and a definite improvement from last year.  I've worked really hard over the past year and it's good to see that hardwork payoff. 

I plan to use my next few posts to update everyone on the latter part of my season and my focus on the Ironman 70.3 World Championships, which took place on September 9th out in Henderson, NV.  This was by far the highlight of my season and was such a great experience.  I will try to include a race report and some pictures from the event in my upcoming posts.  Stayed tuned for those. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment