Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Early Adopter...On the Cutting Edge of Social Media

For those of you that don't know me very well I'm a bit of an "Early Adopter." A Will Dunpfy of Modern Family if you will. [side note: you must check this show out]

I've written this post to drop a bomb on the internet community. And remember, you heard it here first:

There is this *NEW* website that will change the internet and social media as you know it...[wait for it]

...it's called "Facebook."

It took me awhile to get past the name, but once I did I started to see all the wonderful possibilities. For starters, with Facebook I can:
  • tell everyone exactly where I am at all times
  • post pictures of what I'm eating
  • make people jealous of all the fabulous places I'm visiting
  • document crazy shenanigans on my "timeline" [get this - it starts with my birth and is updated on a regular basis by friends and family - how genius!]
I know what you are thinking...this sounds too good to be true. Well its not!

Don't be left out...sign up now for your very own Facebook account so that you too can have more friends than you ever dreamed possible.


PS: If by chance this Facebook thing doesn't catch on there's always MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment